Welcome to the Black Impact Class of 2022 Awards Nomination.
Two ways to nominate someone for the awards
Kindly read the information below carefully before proceeding to nominate yourself or anyone.
This year, there are two ways to nominate someone for the awards:
Do you know a phenomenal person that is deserving of recognition? Refer them for nomination today! You can refer your friends, colleagues, or family members. Please note that a referral is not a nomination, it is a referral.
This allows the person to put in a strong nomination for themselves, with the needed evidence to support their nomination. We encourage this form of nomination as the awards are highly competitive and we believe the individual will have their best information.
Click on the awards referral link below to refer someone for the awards. Please be aware that we will get in touch with the person to nominate him/herself.
AWARDS REFERRAL FORM: Click here to refer someone
This route allows you to nominate yourself or someone else for any of the awards categories. Ensure that you provide all the necessary information if you are nominating someone else for the awards.
Nominate yourself or someone else for any of the awards categories by clicking on the link below.
TOP TIPS FOR NOMINATION
- The average time to complete a good quality nomination form is 30 minutes.
- Prepare all the necessary information/evidence to answer the questions accurately.
- Ensure that you have sufficient time to complete the nomination once started.
- Read all the instructions carefully, consider word counts and take your time and avoid rushing to complete the form
- You are required to submit supporting evidence for your answers where requested. These could include but are not limited to, social media links, picture evidence, video evidence, articles, etc.